I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost more than 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life… and that is why I succeed.
A life coach isn’t a psychologist nor a consultant.
A life coach helps you step aside from the internal dialogue and directs you into stepping out into implementation.
What is a life coach?
– Someone who listens to what is said and gets to the core of the matter.
– Someone who can look at your situation with brand new eyes and is professional enough to give you the power of perspective.
– Someone who will support you without judgement, highlighting healthy versus unhealthy, rather right from wrong.
– Privacy and confidentiality are imperative.
– Offers possibilities and solutions.
– Someone who can take you from one level to another.
What to expect from a life coach?
A consultation highlights your core issues, obstacles, goals and solutions.
Follow up sessions identify whether you’ve achieved some goals, obstacles, solutions or tools, core issue identification (if applicable) and set new goals if desired.
– Clear goals and objectives
– Solutions vs problems
– Motivation, skills & tools
– Plan for growth
Issues addressed through life coaching:
What is expected from the client?
Everyone who succeeds has a coach.